I hope that this blog will serve as a way to keep in touch with family and friends, and maybe make some new friends along the way. If you don’t know me already, here are a few (as in, 10) facts.
- My husband and I got married in March 2013 and we have a fur child named Ruby, who is a furry Toy poodle/Brussels Griffon mix.
- We have lived in Florida, Washington, DC, and Charleston in the past 4 years
- I have a massive sweet tooth and love to bake. It’s not a good combination.
- I’m really creative. But my creative abilities fall into the category of “I just saw something on Pinterest and I know I can do that too.”
- I love pumpkin-flavored foods and drinks. In fact, my husband compared me to the scene in Forest Gump where Bubba is rambling off different kinds of meals involving shrimp, except replace that with pumpkin.
- I’m obsessed with holidays. I love them not just because I get to decorate, but because they are great excuses to get together with friends and family. And drink some wine, which is always okay in my book.
- I speak fluent movie quotes.
- I have a weird obsession with collecting cups. I mean like all kinds of cups from different places we visit. We have a. lot. of. cups.
- Publix BOGOs! Every time we move my husband and I check to see if there is a Publix nearby.. its weird, to like a grocery store so much.
- I can't function with a to-do list. Sometimes, if I do something and it wasn’t on my to-do list, I will write it on my list so I can have the satisfaction of crossing it off.
|Our little Ruby!|