Anyway, onto my favorites as of late...
1. Raybans. My sweet husband surprised me with these sunnies before our trip as an anniversary gift! I was SO shocked because I honestly thought I was opening up a bag of snacks or something for the plane ride. Also, I instantly felt terrible because I only got him a card since I figured the trip was our gift to each other. Wife fail.
2. Apple cider donuts. Is it acceptable to make these if it isn't Fall? I've been wanting to try them ever since Christina shared this recipe... and now I have the pan to do it!
3. Makeup and Skincare items. This is random but as I was packing all of my favorite makeup and skincare items up for our trip, I realized these are the only items in my entire makeup drawer that I've used in months!
Calamine lotion is the best for blemishes. I use it as spot treatment overnight and I put it on areas that I think might be a problem. Also, not sure why I keep all my other lipsticks, eye shadow, or blush, because this Smashbox palette (which has lasted forever, this might be the closest thing now), Revlon lip gloss, and Lorac cheek stain are the bomb. I've tried more expensive options for mascara and always come back to the cheap stuff!
4. Gold Dog bookend. I got this from TJ Maxx and sprayed it gold to go with the new office theme. I'm loving it, especially since Ruby sleeps next to me throughout my work day. It's a rough life!
5. Ombre Easter Eggs. Not sure if I feel like counting 65 drops of dye into just one of the egg dye cups, but these are so stinking cute and festive!
6. Sorbet and Champagne Floats. Why did I not think of this?! I don't know when I'll be drinking champagne next, but you can bet your ass it will have some sorbet in it.
7. Anniversary cake. I've heard good and bad things about the taste of Anniversary cakes, but I'm still holding out hope that ours will taste as amazing as it did on our wedding day. It was the one thing I ate in its entirety on our wedding day. Okay, maybe I ate some cookies too but my dress was big!
That's it for me this week! Thank you all for your comments while I've been across the pond! I promise I'm reading ALL of them :) Hope y'all have a great weekend!