If you continue reading until the end, you're a trooper.
- It's the first official week of Fall and I've barely decorated the house. DIY project supplies have been purchased but remain untouched. So unlike me. I told you the dresser redo is bringing me down.
|Here it is with one coat of paint when I was so excited thinking I was almost done. |
Note the dryer sheets inside... it smelled like grandma's house.
- I realized that the color scheme for the nursery is the same color scheme of our master bedroom. Weird? I mean I guess we really like blue, gray, and white.
- Ruby is 10 weeks off of her second ACL surgery. She is getting back to her normal, mischievous self. She still can't jump on furniture so she stands in front of the couch and/or bed waiting for us to pick her up. On the days she feels brave enough to jump, she hits the side of the couch and we run over to help her, both laughing and feeling bad at the same time that she can't do it.
- I have been loving Etsy for all things baby boy lately. I'll share some of my favorite shops soon and there's a giveaway in the works, so stay tuned mamas!
- Tonight I'm heading to a Charleston Blogger Night out event. I'm so excited! Now I just need to find a dress to fit this growing bump and figure out how to work it with my rain boots. The weather has been relentless here lately.
And on that rainy day note, I feel like coudling on the couch with some tea is entirely necessary right now. Hope y'all are still awake after this!