You'll notice a few of these are not that special but I'm setting my bar low because, mom life.
1. Fall Manicure. Okay so the only reason this has anything to do with Fall is because I want to go with my trademark Fall polish, Essie Smoking Hot. I haven't had a mani-pedi since.... before Rowan was born? YIKES. It's time.
2. Drink all the Lattes, Pinot Noir and Pumpkin beers. Last year I was knocked up at this time so I couldn't enjoy these basic luxuries. I pretty much accomplished this one already so we'll just go ahead and mark this as "in progress." Something has to get me through a full day of work and deciding which tool Mickey's Clubhouse gang needs for its mission.
3. Bake Pumpkin-flavored things. I may even try my hand at slow cooker apple butter. Look out y'all, getting crazy over here.
4. Visit the Farmer's Market. We go to the Farmer's Market a lot but there is something about chowing down on my kettle corn with a scarf on and a cool breeze that makes it so much better.
5. Take cliche pictures of my kid. Think photos at a pumpkin patch, sitting in a pile of leaves, in his Halloween PJs and costume. Yep, I'm going full-on crazy Fall mom here and I don't care who knows it.
6. Wear something other than leggings.I got totally annoyed with wearing leggings last year while I was pregnant. Here's to skinny jeans this time around!
7. Hocus Pocus. Classic Bette Midler, no explanation needed. It's the best.
8. Read Halloween books to Rowan. So far we have Llama Llama Trick or Treat and Room on the Broom (which is SO cute, I love reading it to Rowan) but we'll probably add more to the collection, like this one.
9. Carve Pumpkins. Love doing this the week of Halloween!
10. Take lots of family walks. We haven't been able to do this much with the humidity over the summer, but Ruby loves when we all walk together and Rowan just chills in his stroller taking it all in.
Honorable mentions go to making lots of soups and chilis for dinner, apple picking, beating my husband at Fantasy Football, and stop being sad that I have no mantel to decorate this year (yeah right).