If you're hearing from Calling it Home, welcome! I hope you stick around!
So here are the before photos....
Not terrible by any means but it just doesn't look finished. Here are a few of the big things I think this space needs:
- Our ceiling light doesn't work so that needs to be addressed or replaced
- Accent pillows. Lots of them
- Some kind of greenery. I have a black thumb AND a toddler so I'm totally going with a faux plant in here
- An updated gallery wall with a mix of personal photos and fine art
- Replace the rug that somehow looks white in this photo but its actually super gross and worn out after having a dog, toddler, and husband trample on it for 2 years
- One accent chair or two? Or just a different style?
- Floor lamp to hold us over when the ceiling light stops working
- The whole thing needs a bit of styling
I love to add hints of the farmhouse style but I really like it to be more of a clean and modern farmhouse look mixed with classic furniture.